Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Wednesday, December 03, 2003
 
Yesterday my coworker was still talking about the baby sweater. She even called her mom in Italy to tell her about it. Her mom wanted to see a pic so I gave her the link and she emailed it to her parents. Don't you just love it when someone really appreciates a knit gift?

I had yesterday afternoon off so I did some knitting on Stornoway. I'm a little bummed, though, because I don't think there's any way it will be finished for Christmas. I'm only 11 inches into the body and I don't start the gussets until 13 inches. sigh. Oh well, I guess it can be an anniversary gift or a Christmas gift next year. I already bought DH a back-up present for this year.

Um, I started another project as well. Someone on the knitlist was kind enough to send me some Harrisville wool in shades of brown, so I am making a felted diaper bag for my coworker (using the pattern in _Knitting for Baby_).


Comments: Post a Comment