Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Friday, January 23, 2004
 
Check out what I bought at the Salvation Army today for only $5. There are a few pieces missing so I am in the process of figuring out which ones and where to order them from. I mean, for $5 I simply could not pass it up! If nothing else, it will be nice for making scarves and baby blankets.

To prove that I really have been knitting, here is a pic of the baby leggings. That's the right leg--I am almost to the foot part. For some reason these are really fun--I guess cuz I'm one of the few people who likes knitting with cotton and it's in my favorite color. And it somehow seems more useful than a baby sweater. Especially in Southern California (ahem).

Also, here's the cute Valentine's day breadcloth I received in a stitch-a-holics cross stitch swap.


Comments: Post a Comment