Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Tuesday, January 20, 2004
 
Happy Day! I've been trying to lose some weight over the past several months and as of today I'm down 17 pounds! Yay, me! 13 more pounds until I reach my big goal....(in case you're wondering, I don't have any big miracle weight-loss secrets. It's been a combination of insulin-sensitizing medicine to correct my insulin resistance & cutting down on refined carbs. Oh, and running around a lot at my new job).

Knitting: I'm continuing on the baby blanket in my brain-dead evening hours. Today I signed up for a new knee-high sock knit-a-long and I'm really going to do it (unlike the must-have sweater knit-a-long which I still haven't started. ahem). I love those socks (they're in the Stitch N Bitch book, btw). I've already been browsing my stash for some suitable yarns (I'm thinking about using some Emu Superwash from elann).


Comments: Post a Comment