Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Saturday, January 03, 2004
 
I haven't been knitting much lately, but I did finish the cross stitch round robin (finally). I did a few rows on my Opal lollipop sock and I've been doing a lot of reading. Also, I received my cross stitch round robin back in the mail and it's all finished except for the backstitching (outlining) so I'm working on that. It's going to be soooo cute.

Phew, I did a lot of cooking today. I finally perfected hummus (the way we like it), so here's my easy-peasy recipe. p.s. it's healthy!!

Stephanie's best hummus

1 can organic garbanzo beans, drained
1 large clove garlic
the juice of 1 smallish lemon
1/2 t salt
pinch of cumin
3-4 T organic tahini
extra virgin olive oil

Combine the first 6 ingredients in a food processor and blend. Add olive oil as needed to make a smooth paste. Serve with whole wheat pita bread and organic baby carrots!


Comments: Post a Comment