Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Sunday, January 18, 2004
 
I know, I've been bad about posting regularly. I just feel like I haven't been doing much of anything and I don't have much to say! Last night, I realized why. I went to bed at 9:30 with a stuffy head and body aches. Yes, I seem to have caught some sort of virus. I really hope it's not the flu, but that's kind of what it's looking like. Yes, this is the only year in the past five that I didn't get a flu shot. meh.

I finished sewing the Packer baby overalls except for putting in the snap tape in the crotch, which will be tricky. I started on a coordinating Packer baby shirt/coat. I finished little sleeve #2 of the trekking baby sweater and I think today I will start on the front. If the room stops spinning, that is.


Comments: Post a Comment