Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Tuesday, January 13, 2004
 
Knitting: I have been working on the trekking XXL baby sweater. I just finished the back and started sleeve #1. They are tiny little short sleeves, so they shouldn't take long at all. I'm thinking about making matching booties for this sweater since I'm sure to have plenty of yarn leftover.

Sewing: I cut out a bunch of things yesterday, including some baby clothes from Green Bay Packer material. I worked on a top for me in some pretty lightweight polyester--navy blue with a floral pattern. It went quickly and now all I have to do is hem the bottom and the sleeves. This fabric was a great deal (clearance at JoAnns for $1/yd!), but it hasn't been fun to work with. Too flimsy and slippery.


Comments: Post a Comment