Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Thursday, January 22, 2004
 
To steal a phrase from someone on one of my knitting discussion groups, I think I may have Knitters Attention Deficit Disorder. Hee. Last night I worked on my Peruvian Sierra pullover and decided that should be my only project. Uh huh. Then this morning I started some baby leggings. Oh well, I'm ok with that. As long as I'm having fun I'm going to stop stressing about having too many wips and ufos. I'm doing the leggings (pattern from Simple Knits for Cheished Babies) in a yellow cotton/acrylic blend called Bernat Dewdrop. I got it from Smiley's several years ago. I'm knitting elastic thread into the waist ribbing so hoefully that will help them to stay up (there's also a drawstring). If you're wondering why I'm knitting so much baby stuff, noo, I'm not pregnant. Just thinking ahead.


Comments: Post a Comment