Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Tuesday, January 27, 2004
 
Ugh. I was going to post some pics this morning. I really was. Then I ran out of time and had to get to work. I'll do it tonight.

Last night I came home from a stressful day at work and did some rows on the must-have cardi sleeve. Of course, I screwed up one of the cables cuz my mind was somewhere else. But--I'm proud to say--I dropped those 6 stitches down about 5 rows and fixed the error. It looks great except for 2 twisted stitches. Uh, I can live with that. I'm not dropping down again to fix that. The moral of the story is: Stephanie cannot work on any pattern that requires concentration (cables, lace) when she is tired, stressed, depressed, etc, etc. Later, I finished my Opal lollipop sock #1 while watching American Chopper with DH. I think I will cast on #2 at lunch today.


Comments: Post a Comment