Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Wednesday, January 21, 2004
 
Yay. I have the next four days off. Now that I'm setting my own hours, I'd much rather put in my 20 hours in 2 1/2 days instead of 5 half-days. duh. But alas, it doesn't always work that way.

Anyhoo, I'm looking forward to lots of knitting time. One problem. I have a million UFOs and WIPs but I don't really feel like working on them. I even have 2 cross stitch & 4 sewing UFOs sitting out! I think I need to knit myself a sweater, and work on it *only* so I finally finish something. I was considering swatching for the must-have, but maybe I need something that will work up a but quicker? I have some GGH Aspen that I was thinking of using for BonneMarie's ribbie cardie. Or, I have some fun acrylic/cotton in bright orange from elann. It's aran weight, I think. Hmmm.


Comments: Post a Comment