Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Monday, February 16, 2004
 
MIL's garter stitch scarf has been knit, fringed, and washed. Now I just have to wait for it to dry so I can mail it off and be done with it. heh. Now I have "only" 21 knitting wips/ufos in the living room. ahem. Well, at least I organized them and put a bunch of them in bags so they are ready to grab whenever the urge strikes. I'm thinking maybe I should work on my knee socks next. I'd really love to wear them!

This morning I also did a bit of organizing in my sewing/fabric stash. I found a few UFOs there that I really should finish before I start something else new. I have a purple moleskin shirt all cut out already that would be nice to wear this week. We'll see. Last night I was also looking at making a shirt from some goofy/cute easter fabric that I bought on clearance a long time ago. I'm such a sucker for holiday-themed stuff.


Comments: Post a Comment