Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Saturday, February 21, 2004
 
My MIL received her scarf and she loved it. She had to immediately put it on with her camel coat and parade around to all her friends' houses. hee. For the moment, I am a good DIL. My mom loved her fleece lounge pants as well. They came at a very good time as they just had a big winter storm in northern Wisconsin and lots of snow.

I keep thinking about sewing a 'jean jacket' with some lightweight pale yellow corduroy that I got on clearance at JoAnns. I would love that! The jacket is lined and I can't decide what to line it with. Normal lining-type fabric? Cute printed cotton fabric? Lightweight flannel for warmth? No lining? Maybe I will call my mom and get her opinion. She is sewer-extraodinaire.

DH has work to so all weekend so I will be blissfully staying home and knitting and sewing. Yay!


Comments: Post a Comment