Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Wednesday, February 11, 2004
 
Oops! I fell off the yarn diet. Hey, it was just sock yarn so the damage wasn't too bad. Besides, I've been really good for a long time...I'll call this my valentine's day gift to myself since I previously told DH that he doesn't have to buy me a gift. Lorna's Laces has some new colors out for 2004 and I couldn't resist buying some daffodil (furthest to the right) and some latte from Bobbie (in shepard sock). Latte is a limited edition color and I believe most online stores are sold out of it already. Oh, and I also got 1 skein of LL sport weight in rainbow from eBay, but I got that at a steal. Of course, I haven't exactly been on a fabric diet during this yarn diet. ahem.

Yesterday I went to Beverly's fabrics on my lunch hour to pick up the 20" zipper. I also got a small amount of a great printed knit fabric for a summer top. It was a steal at around $3 total! You gotta love 60" wide fabrics cuz you can buy such small yardage that way!


Comments: Post a Comment