Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Friday, February 13, 2004
 
Surprise--I started a new pair of socks. I'm making the Serenade Lace socks in the latest Cast On magazine. I'm using the recommended yarn, Sockotta, in a colorway that's white, orange, and grey. It sounds icky, but I really like the way it looks. I'm making the leg somewhat shorter than in the pattern since this yarn really has no give, plus they will make nice summer socks that way. I just finished picking up the gusset stitches on the first sock:



In other news, it looks like biotechnology companies in San Diego are finally starting to hire chemists again. I have one phone interview next week and a possible regular interview with a second company. Yay!


Comments: Post a Comment