Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Friday, February 06, 2004
 
Ta da! The diaper bag:

and here is is next to the snap-out changing pad (well, velcro actually)


I finished the lollipop socks last night during ER. I decided to mail them to my sister and I forgot to take a pic first before packaging them up. Oops. But I posted a pic of one the other day so you get the idea. I cast on for another pair of socks using some yarn that I got in a swap. It's Online Supersocke (mostly greens with some white and orange) and it's a wool-cotton blend. That's my favorite, really. I wear my Regia cotton plus socks all the time.

I'm thinking I should work on my velour hoodie today (cuz I want to wear the set to my MIL's bday on Sunday), but I'm kind of tired so I might just sit and knit socks for the rest of the day. Oh, and do yoga. Must do yoga.


Comments: Post a Comment