Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Monday, February 23, 2004
 
Well, I was going to post some photos yesterday but our home pc is not feeling well. I'm at work right now.

Knitting. I finished blueberry hill sock #1 and cast on for #2. I made a tiny bit of progress on the Peruvian Sierra sleeves. I started a new sock for summer using some GGH Sprint that I got at Velona a while back. It's 75% cotton and 25% nylon. My allergies were really bothering me on Saturday so I wanted to work on something without any animal fibers! I did rip one ufo--a lonely sock that was too big. Now, with my ballwinder, I have a nice little ball of sockyarn to use for a different sock pattern. I'm thinking about frogging the must have. For some reason I'm just not feelin' it--I love the cabling, but the pattern leaves much to be desired. Besides the small sizing, it has a cropped length and really long sleeves. Maybe I will just design my own sweater and steal the cabling? I don't know.

Sewing. I started on the yellow jean jacket. It's turning out really cute. I even found the perfect lining fabric in my stash--some silky polyester stuff that I bought a long time ago at an Indian store. It's fuschia with yellow flowers and I think it's going to be adorable. Now to find the perfect buttons.


Comments: Post a Comment