Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Wednesday, March 31, 2004
 
Finish 1 project, start 2 more.

Hmmm, I don't think that's the way to reduce the number of projects. What can I say--I'm hopeless. Yesterday I started a new baby sweater. I couldn't help it. I saw my friend Karen's adorable sweater here and just had to ask her for the pattern. And I just happened to really want to knit a top-down seamless sweater after sewing together all those tiny pieces on the sock yarn sweater. And I just happened to have some Provence in my stash in my favorite yellow color (given to me by Karen, incidentally). So yes, I started it. I also started a little infant hat in some red heart, but that should be done in no time.



Comments: Post a Comment