Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Saturday, March 27, 2004
 
I ended up ripping about four rows on the camisole. I missed a YO and that threw the whole pattern off. I think it's ok to go ahead now, but I put it away cuz it was irritating. It's not fun to pick up 211 stitches with very splitty yarn. Meh.

I did do some housecleaning of my ufo/wip basket. I frogged 2 more things and found a few others so the total is still at *cough* 25. My mom finds this hillarious and says I inherited this trait from her (although she did already finish the back of her vest and then started on one of the fronts). I think it would be nice to finish a thing or two before I go back to work, so I picked baby items (which should go quickly. They're small, no?) Right now I'm working on the little short sleeved baby sweater using some sock yarn in a rainbow multi. The back and sleeves were done so I just need to knit the front and do the finishing. Then on to the yellow cotton baby leggings (50% done).


Comments: Post a Comment