Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Monday, March 08, 2004
 
I knit a few more rows on the shawl yesterday. I went to bed irritated cuz I found a little mistake but I wasn't able to fix it. Do any of you have any tips on how to fix mistakes in lace? Like, I can drop down and fix a knit or a purl or a cable, but a lace pattern is a bit trickier. Like in this case I appear to have missed a K1 & P1 into a YO (I think I just did the K1). In any case, I think that this is an error I can live with and it shouldn't be very noticeable. Can you tell that I'm not a perfectionist? ;)

The sewing continues. Here's a simple fleece top, but I really love the fabric.



and, brace, yourself:



panties!!! They were truly easy and fun and took no time at all. Check out this great online tutorial if you're interested.


Comments: Post a Comment