Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Sunday, March 07, 2004
 


I started a new knitting project and I must say that I am quite excited about it. This is the Creatures of the Reef Shawl from Fiddlesticks Knitting. I bought the pattern quite some time ago along with some teal Jaggerspun Zephyr. My sister will be getting her masters degree in Oceanography in a few months so I figured this would be the perfect gift! I cast on Friday--all 437 stitches--and I've only done about 4 rows. That's a lot of stitches! But, you start at the bottom so the good news is that you only reduce stitches from here. So far I would say that it's a very well-written pattern and it even comes with nice large charts.


Comments: Post a Comment