Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Tuesday, March 02, 2004
 
I was supposed to have another interview this afternoon, but it gost postponed. Probably Thursday, he said. It's just an informal first interview for a small start-up biotech company. I had a long day at work today, especially since I've missed several days while I was sick. Somehow my boss thinks I can work on four different projects in only 20 hours a week. Uh, yeah right.

Still no knitting. I think it's been about a week now! I did some sewing yesterday and finished my goofy easter print shirt. I will post some pictures as soon as I get the new hard drive communicating with my camera again.

Did I mention that I'm going to a super-fabu knitting retreat next weekend??! I cannot wait. More details later.


Comments: Post a Comment