Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Wednesday, March 10, 2004
 
I'm almost done with the first section of bubbles. Then I get to start the crabs & seahorses! Of course, there have been a few little mistakes along the way, but I think everything is ok now. I'm wondering--does everyone make as many mistakes in lace as I do? Will I make fewer mistakes as I get more experienced or should I also only work on lace when I'm wide awake and there are no outside distractions? I'm also wondering if I'm the only one who just decides to leave some mistakes rather than trying to fix them? And I'm wondering how obvious said mistakes will be once I finish and block out the shawl? Oh well, it's all a learning process.

I really wish I could stay home today and knit and think about my great knitting retreat this weekend (I leave tomorrow)! But alas, I must drag myself into work where I'm (way) underpaid and underappreciated. Ciao!


Comments: Post a Comment