Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Thursday, March 25, 2004
 
Just a quick update since my mom is here.

Yesterday we went to three yarn stores (Knitting in La Jolla, The Black Sheep, and Common Threads). It was fun, but all I came home with was a single pattern (K1C2 enchanted lace jacket) and a ball of Opal. My mom bought a pair of needles cuz I gave her that Lion Brand Imagine and the simple vest pattern that I was originally going to make for her.

She's casting on right now ;) I started a pair of socks for my mom using yellow fixation and the broadripple socks in Knitty. They are fun to make and the pattern is easy enought that even I can memorize it. I finished the first regia ringel sock that I started at the retreat--they are going to be a xmas gift for my sister's SO so they are a whoppin' men's size 12.

My mom loves her new robe, and was impressed that it even has pockets. I went to a bead store and found some adorable silver knitting charms so I made them into earrings. Are they adorable or what??



Comments: Post a Comment