Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Friday, March 19, 2004
 
Lots of news today.

First, I finally got a job offer! It's from Neurocrine Biosciences, where I interviewed on Wednesday. It's just a temp job to start out with, but it's full time and it's a really good company. It definitely could turn into a permanent job and there's lots of chances for upward mobility, etc. Phew, that's a load off my mind! I start on Monday, April 5th.

Second, I hung out with Kristin last night and it was really fun. I picked up some yummy Thai food, picked her up at the airport, and we knit the evening away. Ahhh, the life.

Third, my kind friend Deb went to her LYS sale room and picked up some clearance Classic Elite Imagine for me. I'm planning to make the lace tank top from the new Knitter's.


Comments: Post a Comment