Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Tuesday, March 16, 2004
 
Ok. The retreat. It was soooo much fun. Imagine 12 knitters in a beautiful cabin in the mountains of northern Califonia. All we did was knit, eat, drink, knit, sleep, eat, knit. Oh, and a few people used the hot tub. The scenery was beautiful, the weather was perfect, the company was beyond compare. Sunday night my throat hurt from laughing so much.



As far as knitting goes--I did manage to finally finish my CTH blueberry hill socks and start a new pair of stripey Regias. I brought my COTR shawl along, which of course was stupid. I ran a safety line as soon as I got there and proceeded to make really good progress. Naturally, I woke up Saturday morning and tried to knit while I was still half-asleep and made some stupid mistakes. Yesterday I ended up ripping right back to the safety line. Oh well.



Comments: Post a Comment