Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Wednesday, March 17, 2004
 
Since I had to do all that ripping on my shawl on Monday, I was inspired to go through my ufos and frog. I ripped out the sleeve of the must-have, a baby blanket that was barely started, and the orange aran cardigan from cheap eBay wool, the peace shawl, and a sock. Somehow I feel much better going into spring with about 15 ufos instead of 20. heh.

Yesterday I did 4 rows on the COTR. I think I might put in another safety line before moving ahead!!

p.s. Happy St. Patrick's day. Are you doing anything fun? I get to go on a job interview, go to work, and come home and make dinner. Maybe I will buy something green for lunch from the work cafeteria.


Comments: Post a Comment