Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Monday, March 01, 2004
 
Ugh. This stupid cold is lingering and it's driving me crazy. I need it to go away so I can concentrate on my upcoming interview! I feel like I'm studying for an exam or something. I just want to be prepared for the odd technical question they may ask me (my memory is poor, so if it's not chemistry I've done recently, I've probably forgotten it).

I still haven't felt like knitting, but naturally that doesn't stop my from buying yarn. I bought the new Dale baby book (139) and the yarn to make this sweater. I picked a different colorway, though--lime green instead of tan and white instead off-white.

You like autumn sock yarn. You are a child of nature. You love being outside.
What color of sock yarn do you prefer?

brought to you by Quizilla


Comments: Post a Comment