Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Monday, May 03, 2004
 
Boo, it's Monday. Did you have a good weekend? I did a lot of relaxing, some cross stitching, and some sewing. I sewed a simple skirt to wear out for our anniversary dinner tomorrow night (2 years already)! Maybe I will get someone to snap a pic of me in it so I can show you. I worked on my poppy baby cross stitch and started a small graduation gift for my sister (I will keep this secret for the moment, just in case).

I got my new issue of Interweave Knits and I liked a lot of things in there. There wasn't anything that I just had to start right this second, but those cute little baby hats are definitely on my to-do list.

I joined Alison's sew-along. I'm not sure if I will use some fabric from my stash or treat myself to something new. Maybe both--I really need some new short-sleeved tops. I'm hoping to start on that tonight.


Comments: Post a Comment