Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Tuesday, May 04, 2004
 
Happy Anniversary to me!!!! I've had the greatest husband ever for exactly 2 years now. Well, we've been together for almost 9, but it's only been official for 2. heh. We're both working today and then tonight we're going to dinner at an 'upscale Hawaiian' restaurant. I bet you didn't know there was such a thing, eh? Well, it's Southern California so of course there is. DH has been wanting to try this place for a while and I think it's fitting since we honeymooned in Hawaii.

In other news, I went to JoAnns on my lunch hour yesterday and picked up some special-buy polyester 'silky' fabric at only $1.99/yd. I got 2 different floral colorways and last night I cut out one of then for the sew-along top. I made a little bit of progress on it. I even made one mistake already but I fudged it rather than trying to rip this fabric (not happening).


Comments: Post a Comment