Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Thursday, May 06, 2004
 
Lessee..I finished up a small gift yesterday and I'm quite pleased with how it turned out. I want to keep it a suprise, though, so I won't be able to post the pics until next month.

I've been sewing on the silky sew-a-long top and I'm almost finished. I just have to sew in the second sleeve and then hem the bottom. I'm not thrilled with this project...I'm not sure if it's the pattern or the slippery fabric that I don't like. We'll see how the final product actually looks.

Oh, and this is what I got for my anniversary present.

Want to have some fun designing your own cross stitch patterns? You can download the free 4-day trial version of Pattern Maker here. I used it to make a pattern of the new San Diego Padres logo. Cool!


Comments: Post a Comment