Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Thursday, May 13, 2004
 
Wow, it's already Thursday and I haven't posted all week. That goes to show you how much crafty-type things I've been doing. Little to none. All week I've been working, sleeping, and battling with my allergies. I did stuff some knitting (socks) into my purse last night for the Padres game, but it was actually a good game so I didn't work on them. I found it funny when I opened up my tiny purse for the security guy to look in and all you could see was yarn and bamboo needles. Yeah, I look dangerous all right.

Finally started on the secret knitting project today and lunch. I'm pretty happy cuz I have everything figured out. Now to just do the knitting!


Comments: Post a Comment