Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Tuesday, May 25, 2004
 
Yup, I'm still here. Life is just utter chaos right now. Friday was my last day of work and we're trying to figure out what to do from here. It would be nice if I could just stay home and focus on taking care of myself and getting ready for the baby, but that's not just economically feasible right now. We live in San Diego and my husband is a post-doc. Good news though, I did talk to a lawyer and I might actually have a case against the company that fired me. Looks like discrimination laws apply to temporary employees as well....

Crafts. I'm working on a cute little cross stitch from a magazine. Yesterday I finished up a orange cotton hawaiian shirt for me. I'm working on my knitting design for the new Stitch N Bitch book (called Stitch N Bitch Nation). I need to stop procrastinating on that because the pattern and sample are due by June 4th. eek!


Comments: Post a Comment