Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Sunday, August 15, 2004
 
Answers to some questions.

First, the western shirt (below) was made from Simplicity pattern 9877. I wouldn't say it's a hard pattern, but it's definitely not for the beginner. There are lots of little details that would probably make a beginner pull their hair out.

Second (this is only to my secret pal so everyone else can skip it). Sorry I have been so lame in replying to you. I deleted your email address by accident and I've just been really busy with my new job. I haven't had time to do any knitting lately or compile a knitting wish list. I guess it's a little too warm for me to think about knitting at the moment. Sorry!


Comments: Post a Comment