Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Monday, August 16, 2004
 
From the secret pal newsletter:

What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with?
If I could only pick one, I would have to say koigu.
What is/are your current knitting obsession/s?
Nothing right at the moment.
What is/are your favorite item/s to knit?
Socks. Definitely.
What are you knitting right now?
Nothing.
What do you think about ponchos?
I love them, but I don't think I would have the patience to knit one. Soooo many stitches when you get to the bottom. Maybe if I found an interesting pattern with cables or something.
Do you prefer straight or circular needles?
I like both. I definitely prefer dpns for sock knitting.
How did you learn to knit?
My grandmother taught me when I was young (to keep me occupied).
How old is your oldest UFO?
Probably about 2 years.


Comments: Post a Comment