Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Saturday, August 28, 2004
 
Hurrah, hurrah, hurrah for the weekend.

This was a long week and I'm exhausted. Of course, I really shouldn't complain since my poor DH has to go in to work today as well. So I've decided to take care of some of the household chores (so tomorrow I can goof off all day). This morning I slept in til 8, checked my email while having coffee, took out the recycling, and walked the dog. Then I went to the post office, the grocery store, and got gas. Is it time to take a nap yet? My 3 other goals are: clean the kitchen, clean my bathroom, do some laundry. Oh, and do yoga.

I'm really itching to start knitting again, but I'm not sure what I want to work on. I'm kinda burnt out on socks. I'm thinking ahead to fall and winter (dreaming, really, since I live in Southern California. heh) so I want to knit with some yummy wool. And I definitely should work on a UFO rather than start something new. I'm thinking either the plain pullover I started with eggplant Peruvian Wool from elann or the pale yellow cashmere blend scarf I started last summer. Hmmmm.

Oh, in case you didn't get the email, smiley's yarns has Plymouth Encore dk on sale for $.99!


Comments: Post a Comment