Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Monday, August 02, 2004
 
Mneh. Today was one of those Mondays--I wish I could've stayed in bed. No major disasters or anything, just lots of little annoying things. I did go to acupuncture after work, which was good, but my zen-ness was ruined when my credit card was declined. Naturally, I had plenty of money on the card (I realized later that it had expired at the end of July and they never sent me a new one).

Anyhoo....did I mention something about starting a new knitting project this weekend? Yeah? Well that never happened. I did a little cross stitch and a fair amount of sewing. I like the idea of having new things to wear to work. Maybe I'll post some pics tomorrow when I'm not quite so lazy.


Comments: Post a Comment