Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Wednesday, August 18, 2004
 
More from one of the secret pal newsletters (because I am too tired & brain-dead to think of an interesting post this week).

1. Are you a yarn snob (do you prefer high-end/natural fibers)? Do you avoid Red Heart and Lion Brand? Or is it all the same to you?
I like high-end yarns, but I do have some Lion Brand. It has it's place in my knitting life! :)
2. Do you spin? Crochet?
Nope. I'm hopeless at both, actually.
3. Do you have any allergies? (smoke, pets, fibers, perfume, etc.)
cats, rabbits
4. How long have you been knitting?
seriously for about 6 years or so.
5. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list?
I do, but it needs updating.
6. What's your favorite scent? (for candles, bath products etc.)
*real* essential oils of lavender or bergamot
7. Do you have a sweet tooth?
yes yes and yes.
8. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do?
Sewing, cross stitch, jewelry-making
9. What kind of music do you like?
lots of different stuff. From Prince to Korn to the Indigo Girls.
10. What's your favorite color?
pale yellow.
11. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets?
I have a wonderful DH and an adorable dog.
12. What are your life dreams?
to be happy.


Comments: Post a Comment