Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Monday, August 23, 2004
 
Update: I finished the tote and I'm actually pretty happy with it. I think it will be ok to give as a gift afterall. I decided to put my sewing machine away for a little while. I'm sick of having it take up the entire dining room table. Plus, I'm a bit out of motivation and energy (work is sucking the life out of me). I think once the weather cools off a bit I will bring it back out though, cuz I have some cute fall fabrics, fleece, and Christmas fabrics.

One thing I really like about cross stitching and knitting--it's so easy do work on projects just sitting in front of the tv in my favorite chair. I have a cross stitch project to finish up, then I'm not sure where I'll go from there. Lord knows I have a million ufos.


Comments:
Oh no!! I'm gonna miss you and your sewing machine. I know what you mean about the machine taking up the whole table, tho.
 
Post a Comment