Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Monday, August 23, 2004
 
Yay, I did some more sewing over the weekend. I made myself a sleeveless top with some cheapie cotton I got at Walmart a while ago. I'm not sure if I like it or not--I'll have to try it on again to decide. I also made a super-easy apron from some leftover Green Bay Packers fabric. suh-weet! I started a tote bag--it's one of those patterns that's in a million little pieces so you can use up fabric scraps or fat quarters or whatever. I wasn't very careful while I was sewing it so now I think the pieces look a bit wonky (you can see why I'll never be a quilter). I'll have to look at it again when I'm feeling courageous and see if I think it can be salvaged (this was meant to be a gift. ahem).

I have a headache this morning so I'm taking a sick/personal day. Now to decide what to work on once my painkillers kick in.


Comments: Post a Comment