Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Monday, September 27, 2004
 
I give up.

Last night, after a relaxing day of screaming at the tv while watching 3 football games, we found ants in our kitchen. Yes, ants. Yuck. We've lived in this apartment fot 3 years and I've never seen a single ant. As a result, I am blaming possible messy new neighbors (surely it couldn't be my poor housekeeping skills)?!

Anyway, we spent a fair amount of time ripping apart the kitchen, cleaning, spraying, etc. This morning (after a trip to the dollar store for sponges and rubber gloves), I got back to the cleaning, spraying, and trying to put the kitchen back together. Finally, I swept and mopped the kitchen floor (to get rid of dead ants, natch) and went to take a shower.

When I got out of the shower and got dressed, guess what was waiting for me on the kitchen floor? Well, dog puke of course! And not just one pile, but 2!

Seriously, is this how my week is starting out?

P.S. My making waves socks are finished!


Comments: Post a Comment