Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Monday, September 20, 2004
 
I [heart] autumn.

It's definitely my favorite season. I grew up in Wisconsin so while the autumn leaves were beautiful, the season was always too short and it meant that the cold, long winter was just around the corner. Here in San Diego, we don't really have fall at all. It's just sort of an extended late summer, I guess. But, every year I still make caramel apples, go to the pumpkin patch, drink apple cider, etc. Oh, and watch football (and we won't talk about what happened to LSU or the Packers over the weekend).

This summer I already purchased several pieces of fall/halloween fabric. Now I'm trying to decide what to do with them. Today I went to JoAnns just to look at their autumn decorations and such. I came home with a few goodies--a doggie halloween costume (heh), a pumpkin spice candle, a spiderweb halloween candle.




Comments: Post a Comment