Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Wednesday, September 15, 2004
 
I'm back from Hollywood and I had a fabulous time. It was so fun finally meeting Vickie in person, hanging out with Karen & Vickie (and knitting), and actually taping Knitty Gritty.

I arrived at the studio at 8am on Monday and right away I saw Carol Duvall! She tapes her show right next to where Knitty Gritty tapes and I was so pumped (yes, I've turned into a DIY/HGTV groupie, yes, I've been watching the Carol Duvall show for years). I met the producer & director of KG and the other knitster and got 'miked'. The actual taping took 2 1/2 hours, which really flew by (of course, I was knitting most of the time, so that helped). I can't wait to see the actual episode (which was on socks, btw), but it won't be on until next year sometime.

Here's me, Karen, and Vickie after we finished taping



Comments: Post a Comment