Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Wednesday, September 29, 2004
 
I've been doing some sewing. I have all these great fabrics just piled up in my bedroom and they are calling my name (especially the seasonal ones, which I am a silly sucker for). I started a simple table runner for my mom--it has 2 different fabrics (1 on each side) and little red tassels at the end. I can't finish it though, cuz I need to call my mom and get the exact length of her table.

Right now I'm making myself a jacket using some Green Bay Packers fleece that my Grandmother sent me last year. It will be perfect for when we go to the sports bar and they have the air conditioning cranked!

Possible news this week on a new job--totally different from what I was doing before. But I'm quite happy about it. I'll let you know.


Comments: Post a Comment