Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Thursday, September 23, 2004
 
I've been plugging away on my making waves socks. Can you believe that I'm actually working on one thing exclusively until it's finished? Yes, it happens every once in a while. Anyway, I finished the first sock and now I'm working on the heel of the second one. The pooling of the colors is completely different in this one and it's kind of irritating. And I'm not the type of knitter who cares about matching up my self-patterning socks or anything. Am I the only one who feels that Lorna's Laces colorways have gone downhill since they were bought out?

I'm getting ready to start a *big* lace project. Nevermind the fact that I haven't finished the 2 other lace shawls I started. ahem. But I'm knitting this shawl along with my dear friend Lori so maybe I will actually be motivated to finish it. It takes 2300 yards of laceweight yarn, so yesterday I ordered this in the winterberry colorway. Today I got an email stating that CTH will be dying my yarn today or tomorrow. Now that's service. And the price can't be beat!


Comments:
Hi Stephanie, your quick sock knitting has really gotten me inspired to try a pair! And I am in awe of your lace knitting...I can only aspire!

Heidi/Absinthe
 
Post a Comment