Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Saturday, September 11, 2004
 
Today is the first day of DH's 9-day vacation. Soooo, he decided that it would be a good time to go visit MotoWorld of El Cajon. Sure, that's all fine and dandy, but he wanted me to come along. Ugh. I whined about how it's too far away and it's even hotter in El Cajon than it is here. But, I eventually gave in so we went after we picked up some lunch. Now, guess what was right next to MotoWorld? A big ugly yellow building with a sign that read FABRIC OUTLET. Suh-weet! I didn't even have to step foot in MotoWorld. Now, fabric outlet is one of those places that's a little scary with lots of stuff piled all over the place, but if you dig around you can find some great bargains. The only problem--it was about 95 degrees and their air conditioner was broken. I still managed to get out with a big bag of stuff for only $15. Ahem.


Comments: Post a Comment