Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Friday, September 24, 2004
 
Yesterday I did some sewing and I started another pair of socks (you didn't actually think that I would finish the making waves socks before starting something new, did you)?

The sewing project is a gift so I can't show you a pic. I finished it up yesterday afternoon and you'll just have to believe me when I tell you that it's fabulous.

Last night I was feeling tired and a bit brain dead and I realized that I didn't have any mindless st st socks on the needles. gasp! So I pulled out some Trekking XXL in the autumn jacquard colorway (I told you I'm a sucker for anything fall) and started those. Naturally, I've already made the summer and the spring colorways, and I really like them (and I kept them for myself)! These will be for me as well (duh).


Comments: Post a Comment