Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Wednesday, November 24, 2004
 
How ironic--I just checked my blog and the ad across the top was for elann. I've been meaning to post a snarky entry about them and some recent dealings. But, it's Thanksgiving Eve (heh), and that wouldn't really be in the spirit of things, would it? Let me just tell you that the Schoeller Stahl Micro Cable they sent me is not bulky weight.

So, here are the top 10 things I thankful for (not in any particuler order)
  1. Living in beautiful sunny San Diego, California
  2. A sweet, sweet husband
  3. Hobbies I love
  4. Time & stash to work on those hobbies
  5. This baby in my tummy!
  6. My mom (who arrives tomorrow afternoon--woo)!
  7. My sister (who is always worrying about me and checking up on me)
  8. Enough income to get by
  9. The eternal love of my doggie, Jackson
  10. The special knitting friends I've met online.

Now, I need to get back to cleaning the apartment and thinking about tomorrow's menu (yes, I will actually be cooking).


Comments: Post a Comment