Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Friday, November 12, 2004
 
Long-ish post today, for once

I had a very nice birthday yesterday. I seriously didn't do much of anything, other than cross stitch and take a trip to JoAnns (they are having a sale right now and I seriously scored on some clearance fabric that was an additional 50% off). DH took me out to India Palace for dinner (yum) and we had Malai Kofta and Mattar Paneer (not sure about the spelling, but I'm too lazy to look it up). They brought out a little birthday dessert (DH asked them to put a candle in it, but I don't think they knew what he was talking about), and then afterwards we went to starbucks for some decaf (did I mention that I am obsessed with decaf gingerbread lattes)? mmmmmm

Knitting booty. I received some nice gifts from some very nice people. My sister got me the new sock calendar and my mom sent me a skein of Schaefer Anne. Lori & Jenn sent me some pale yellow laceweight yarn along with a cool shawl pattern (they secretly bought it while we were at StitchesEast)! I used some bday money to do a little bit of yarn shopping at elann, and I may do a bit more shopping at Patternwork's big anniversary sale.

I haven't been knitting much, lately. Not in the mood for some reason. I have been doing some cross stitching, though, and here are the two Christmas cards I made from some free mag kits



Comments: Post a Comment