Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Wednesday, November 03, 2004
 
Since my sister requested a new pair of mittens, I wanted to make sure that she has a pair as soon as it gets cold. So, I knit these using some Rowan Plaid that Karen gave me and this pattern



I'm still planning to make those fair isle ones that I ordered the kit for, but I haven't even recieved it yet so who knows when those will get finished.

In other news, I received the new issue of IK and I think there are several nice things in there. I'm actually thinking of starting the lace knee-highs, using the early birthday present that my mom sent me (A beautiful skein of Schaefer Anne from the knitting zone).


Comments:
I saw a copy of Stich n' Bitch Nation at a store in my hometown today. I didn't even know it was out. Your yoga bag pattern looks fabulous. The entire book has a really fabulous overall design. I'm very impressed, and may be returning to buy it this afternoon.

Libby
 
Cool! Thanks for letting me know. I didn't know it was out yet either--I haven't even received my copy! :)
 
Post a Comment