Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Monday, November 15, 2004
 
Still no knitting going on here. I worked on a few holiday gifts over the weekend (cross stitch & sewing), but some of them are secret so I can't tell you about them here. The thing I can mention is the apron that I made for DH's aunt. I really couldn't think of anything for the longest while, but I think I ended up with a pretty nice gift. I bought an off-white canvas apron from Michael's and then sewed on a cute cross stitch I did. It's of an angel holding a box of cookies. She loves to bake, especially cookies, and she like angels. So there ya go.

Nothing else exciting going on. The Packers won yesterday (*barely*), woo! I've been really tired lately, so I'm off to take a nap!


Comments: Post a Comment