Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Friday, December 31, 2004
 
The body of Rogue is finished! I think I need to take a bit of a break from it though, cuz I'm having some pain in my right arm. Maybe I will do a little bit of sewing (I have lots of cute maternity patterns, and my regular clothes are already getting a bit snug).

Goodbye 2004. I'm sure I will always remember this as the year that my first baby was conceived. Waaaay better than remembering it as the year I got pregnant, got fired, then had a miscarriage. Argh.

We don't have any big plans for tonight. I can't drink and the weather is cool and rainy. I have an apple pie in the oven and later I'm making a big dinner. What a boring old married couple are we!


Comments: Post a Comment